Cohen and Wolf's Family Law Group includes highly experienced advocates including a former member of the judiciary, with extensive experience in all areas of family law. Our attorneys regularly meet to discuss their cases and clients, so that every client benefits from the collective wisdom of the Group in developing strategies to pursue client goals. Our attorneys represent individuals in all areas of family relations law, including the drafting and negotiation of prenuptial and postnuptial agreements; litigating and settling actions seeking divorce, legal separation, custody and visitation; post-judgment modification and enforcement proceedings; and representing minor children. In addition to these services, members of the Group have extensive experience mediating family law matters, working in collaborative teams to resolve family law matters and serving as review counsel to clients involved in mediation.
The Family Law Group is comprised of attorneys who draw on the expertise of members of the firm’s Tax, Trusts & Estates, Real Estate, Securities and Employment & Labor Groups to satisfy the needs of clients.
- Cohen and Wolf has been named a Tier 1 Regional "Best Law Firm" in 10 practice areas by U.S. News - Best Lawyers® in 2020U.S. News - Best Lawyers, 11.01.2019
- Super Lawyers®, 10.17.2019
- Best Lawyers®, 08.15.2019
- Cohen and Wolf named a Tier 1 Regional "Best Law Firm" in 10 practice areas by U.S. News Best Lawyers® in 2019US Best Lawyers®, 11.01.2018
- Super Lawyers®, 10.18.2018
- Best Lawyers®, 08.15.2018
- The Best Lawyers in America©, 08.15.2017
- Super Lawyers®, 10.18.2016