We take it personally.
As you think about your future, count on a law firm that knows your business, your industry, and your personal priorities. Count on a proven team of multi-disciplinary attorneys who work together to reach your most ambitious goals. Count on a firm that intently focuses on the small details while never losing sight of the big picture. Count on Cohen and Wolf.
- Attorney Philip Pires to Present at NBI's "Connecticut Probate Process from Start to Finish" Webinar
- Board of Assessment Appeals Deadline Reminder
- Attorneys Ari J. Hoffman and Marc J. Herman Prevail in the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Attorney David Dobin to Present at CEDF’s “How to Collect Business Debts” Webinar
- Cohen and Wolf, P.C. Hosts Students from Ludlowe High School
- Attorneys Tatiana F. DaSilva and Ellen R. Sutliffe Hain Accepted into Class II of The New England Fellows Institute of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC)