Marc focuses his practice on commercial and securities-related litigation, with a diverse clientele ranging from local startups to multinational corporations. He furnishes each representation with an individualized approach and unwavering commitment to client care.
A native Englishman, Marc started his legal career in the United Kingdom, before emigrating to the United States and making Connecticut his home. He resides in Fairfield County with his family.
Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2014
• Quinnipiac Law Review, articles editor
The Nottingham Trent University (England), Bachelor of Laws, L.L.B., honors, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court District for the Southern New York
Honors & Awards
Connecticut Super Lawyers "Rising Star", Business Litigation, 2019-2020
- Super Schools - A New Generation of Narcissism and Unlawful Attempts to Police Students' Off-Campus Speech32 Quinnipiac L. Rev. 389, 2014
- The Continuing Struggle Against Government Extortion, and Why the Time is Now Right to Employ Heightened Scrutiny to All ExactionsThe Urban Lawyer, Vol. 46. No. 3, pp.655-684, Summer 2014
American Bar Association
Connecticut Bar Association
Fairfield County Bar Association
Bridgeport Bar Association
Klein Memorial Theatre, Board Member