Attorney Philip Pires to Present at NBI's "Connecticut Probate Process from Start to Finish" Webinar
On February 16, 2024, Attorney Phil Pires will speak at The National Business Institute’s Connecticut Probate Process from Start to Finish webinar. This is a live webinar designed for Attorneys, Paralegals, CPAs, Accountants, Financial Planners, Wealth Managers, Tax Professionals, and Trust Officers to guide you from the first days of the estate timeline through all the steps of marshaling and valuing estate assets, locating and paying the creditors, paying the beneficiaries, and laying the estate to rest.
This seminar will help you with the following:
- Learn the procedure, rules, and practical steps to effectively administer a probate.
- Determine what form of administration is appropriate for a specific probate case.
- Clarify the order of inheritance for an estate when there is no will.
- Locate assets and obtain ownership documents more easily with a list of local and online resources.
- Get a complete view of the sequence of events that must happen before the estate can be closed.
- Identify common actions that trigger malpractice liability and get tips for staying in the clear.
- Get practical advice for honoring or contesting all claims against the estate.
- Find new ways to resolve liquidity issues that delay estate closing and final distributions and payments.
- Learn what common closing mistakes can allow the estate to be re-opened, and how to avoid them.
DATE: Friday, February 16, 2024
TIME: 8:30 am – 4:10 pm (Eastern Time)
REGISTER: Click here to register