Ellen R. Sutliffe Hain presents Nuts and Bolts of Filing Medicaid Applications
On April 1, 2022, Attorney Ellen R. Sutliffe Hain will present an online seminar entitled Nuts and Bolts of Filing Medicaid Applications. This two-hour virtual program will include the opportunity for participants to ask questions and exchange ideas and practical tips. The information covered in the seminar will include:
- Filling out the Medicaid Application
- Possible problem areas
- What forms to file
- Where and how to file
- Difference between filing for home care and nursing home
- Preparation prior to response from Department of Social Services
- Department of Social Services request for information (Form 1348)
- Receipt of Form 1348 – now what?
- Response time
- What documents to send
- How to send documents
- Unusual/Case Specific requests
- How to respond to specialized issues
Please click here to register.