CT Paid Leave Takes Effect January 1, 2021; What You Need to Know Now
DISCLAIMER: This webinar is for informational purposes only and viewers should consider consulting with legal counsel if they have any questions.
|TIME:||2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
Please join us for this complimentary webinar led by Attorneys Stuart Katz of Cohen and Wolf. P.C., and Chad Edgar of Edgar Law LLC, to help you navigate one of most significant new laws to impact Connecticut employers and employees since the enactment of anti-discrimination legislation.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE
How CT’s new Paid Family and Medical Leave Act (PFMLA) dramatically changes the landscape in CT by:
- Eliminating the minimum number of employees
- Mandating 12 weeks of leave
- Expanding range of circumstances creating eligibility for leave
- Providing wage replacement for all employees who take leave
- Action steps businesses must take
- Review of obligations employers have under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)