We take it personally.
As you think about your future, count on a law firm that knows your business, your industry, and your personal priorities. Count on a proven team of multi-disciplinary attorneys who work together to reach your most ambitious goals. Count on a firm that intently focuses on the small details while never losing sight of the big picture. Count on Cohen and Wolf.
- What Connecticut Employers Need to Know Before April 1st: A webinar to learn about the new emergency federal leave laws
- Relief for Small Businesses under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act)
- U.S. DOL Provides Guidance on Exemptions From New Emergency Leave Laws for Small Businesses and Health Care Providers
- Expanded Q&A From U.S. DOL Clarifies Some Confusion on New Emergency Leave Laws
- Family Law Alert: Parenting Plans During 'Shelter in Place' and Pro Bono Services
- DOL Issues Additional Guidance on New Emergency Leave Laws