Cohen and Wolf in the News
- 09.21.16Attorneys David Dobin and Marcia Escobedo named New Leaders in the Law by Connecticut Law Tribune
- 06.17.16Incoming CBA President Has Ambitious Agenda; Attorney Frank discusses state budget impact, diversity and lobbying efforts
- 06.02.16Business Attorneys Praise LLC Reform Law; David Levine, Principal at Cohen and Wolf, P.C. co-drafts legislation reforming CT's LLC law.
- 05.27.16Attorney Philip C. Pires Elected to Serve as a Commissioner of the Bridgeport Downtown Special Services District
- 03.18.16CBA President-elect Urges Senate to Act on Supreme Court Nomination Alongside Senator Blumenthal
- 02.19.16Cohen and Wolf, P.C. Attorney and CBA President-elect, Monte Frank, to Lead New England Bar Association
- 02.01.16Barbara Schellenberg Appointed as Editor-In-Chief of the Connecticut Supreme Court Historical Society Journal
- 12.14.15"Spotlight on Arts and Culture", WPKN Radio, Bridgeport, CT - Guest speaker, Attorney Stuart Katz discusses the importance of supporting arts in our communities.